Top IT Consulting Services for Business, Non-Profit & Residential Customers (Belleville, IL; Shiloh, IL; Fairview, IL; OFallon, IL; Swansea IL)
Service provided by Joseph Blakeman.
26+ years as Information Technology professional.
Commercial provider(s) charge starting at $129.99 just to come and look at your problem....or charge you $199.99 per year for a yearly subscription and $49.99 per hour.
Skip that and get better service for much less with me. With others you have to pay a lot more for overhead, etc.
I work out of a house so I have no overhead that you pay unlike the commercial providers.
Below is a partial listing of services. Please inquire about these or other services not listed below:
[Submit an email Request for a Price Quote]
- Temporary worker while your regular IT employee is on vacation, sick or otherwise going to be out of the office;
Advance notice appreciated to get familiar with your environment and get needed accesses before the need arises.
- Virus, worm, spyware, and malware removal
- Antivirus / malware prevention software installation
- Data and software transfer from an old computer to a new computer
- Data back-up
- Home and Small Office / Home Office (SOHO) networking
- Resolve your network and Internet connectivity problems
- Setting up, installing, configuring and maintaining wired networks
- Setting up, installing, configuring and maintaining Wireless networks
- Remote access setup to your PC / network and Virtual Private Networks [GoToMyPC, LogMeIn, Windows Remote Desktop, UltraVNC, TeamViewer]
- Video Conferencing / Video Telephone [GoToMeeting, Skype]
- Desktop PC repair of software issues
- Computer upgrades
- Computer and network security
- Optimization and improvement of your existing IT setup / infrastructure to maximize your IT investments and to improve your business operations
- On-site consulting in order to get the most out of your computer-related and IT investments (home or business)
- New Computer Setup
- Restore Operating System
- Operating System Upgrades
- Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows XP.....support and training
- Drivers, service packs, activation and validation with all the most recent updates
- Printer Installation
- Hardware Installation and Replacement
- Memory Upgrades
- Performance Enhancements
- Computer Network and applications Training
- Software Technical Support
- Data Safety Consultation
- Laptop System Installations
- Point of Sale support
- Software, paper and processes to print your own raffle tickets
- Email Marketing
- Website development at:
or other Web Hosting Vendor
(This can be done for anyone just about anywhere in the United States)
- Internet Modem Configurations (VDSL-AT&T U-Verse, Cable Modem-Charter Cable) and router / hub / switch configurations, port forwarding, port triggers, firewall
- Do you know what to do if you see these or similar messages:
"SMART Failure Predicted on Hard Disk
WARNING: Immediately back-up your data and replace your hard disk drive. A failure may be imminent.Press F1 to continue."
"Windows detected a hard disk problem
Start the backup process
Ask me again later
If the disk fails before the next warning, you could lose all of the programs and documents on the disk."
I've resolved this problem several times and can do the same for you hopefully before you lose all of the information on your computer
Also help with other electronics / Smartphones
Please describe your issue, request or problem to the best of your ability in an email and I will provide a free cost estimate and whether I can perform the fix or request.
- Iphone / Ipod / Ipad setup and apps installation and training
- Android phone / tablet setup and apps installation and training
- TIVO / Cable TV / Inside-Over the Air antenna setup (or connection to your self installed outside antenna)
- Weather Station setup and computer connections (Davis, etc.)
- Web Cam / Security Cam setup and remote access setup and configuration
- Programming garage door remotes [handheld, keychain and in-car (i.e, Homelink)]
No need to disassemble your hardware or electronic and bring it to me.
Same or next day service usually available in your home or business in Illinois (Belleville, Shiloh, O'Fallon, Fairview Heights, Swansea area only).
Weekend [Saturday and Sunday] appointments available upon advanced request.
Emergency, drop everything, same day service at double the rate for up to the first 8 hours of work.
Inquire about onsite service in areas outside Belleville at higher cost due to travel costs
(billed at standard IRS Business Mileage rate currently 55.5 cents per mile....less 20 miles round trip for normal Belleville Illinois service area).
See here for details on waived mileage charges with 8 hours of your tasks or IT tasks for a group of several clients together
Discounted rates if you allow me to access your computer remotely and resolve your problem over the Internet without having to travel to your location
[available only when problem or issue is able to be diagnosed and resolved remotely, payment in advance in 1 hour increments,
with prorated refund if problem can be resolved in less time than paid (1 hour minimum)].
Expertise, skills, training, and emphasis on delivering the best customer service ensures that you are getting nothing but the best possible service.
Locations: Belleville, IL; Shiloh, IL; Fairview, IL; O'Fallon, IL; Swansea IL
areas outside Belleville, IL at higher cost due to travel costs
Find us on Facebook
Print off a sheet of my business cards with QRcode.
ITConsultant[replace with @]ShilohComputer.com
Host your Web site with iPage!